Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help needed about dispute from buyer

Hi all, I hope I can get some advice about this buyer... A buyer purchased a brand new camera from my daughters ebay on the 16th Nov 2012..he then puts a dispute in on the 30th Dec 2012 saying there is a scratch on camera and it will cost him $100 to...

Adding postage.

Just had an inquire in regards to how I intend to post some posters. I'm sending them in a registered letter envelope,( $6 charge). I've also notified them that I can send them in a 3kg bag with full cardboard stiffeners for $10,(close enough for C &...

Click and Send problem

FYI After the Christmas rush I went over my figures profits, postage etc and worked out that I un-estimated by $135 for my postage As an exercise I decided record my transaction with Click and Send. I sent the article in my own satchel (as article wo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This is really weird ......

I sold a poster to the customer in the US and sent it rolled in a tube. He has come back to me with the following reply ...... "Your package came today. It didn't have a poster but instead a large wall clock that all the glass was broken. A Christmas...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is it so expensive to sell on eBay...

Okay so I have now used up all of my 30 free listings per month and am now getting slugged $3.00 insertion fee for BIN items of over $99. ( Mind you, as soon as I noticed I was getting slugged I soon put a stop to relisting ). Now, what I can`t under...

crazy aussie post logic

went to post a parcel today the parcel had 5 items in it weight was 560 grams post office wanted $13.00 odd I thought no way so I put 3 items in 1 small padded envelope and 2 items in another padded envelope the total cost to post was $1.80 for 1 and...

new account

hi ive just set up a new account and when trying to place my first item fro sale it comes up with... listing error your weekly selling activity limits have exceeded, or the user has not registered as a seller please check ebay for selling requiremten...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Handling time, 43 deg C and blackouts

If I have handling time as 2 days and a buyer bought and paid for an item yesterday morning does that mean I should post it by lunchtime Saturday or lunchtime Monday? (I have gone out once today and most businesses were blacked out and also all traff...

DHL or FEDEX ACCOUNT.

Hi guys. I hope all is going well for you in these times. Does anyone reading this have a DHL or FEDEX account ??

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful