Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Instant Payment

Hi guys, Does anyone know if instant payment limits buyers to wait for a combine invoice? I assume it does which would be obvious I guess, is there a way around this? Also, does anyone know how to go back into the correct section to change it back, I...

Late fees

I sold an item last week, but because i am a new seller the payment is being held. This means i wont be able to pay the fees till the mkney is released. Is there anyway to avoid late fees being applied

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! removing active content and contact details from listings

This morning on this ID I removed active content from 68 listings and had another 30 listings flagged that ebay says has my my contact details. After removing the actgive content it appears ebay is now telling me I now have 47 listings on this ID wit...

New feedback form for sellers.

The new look feedback form for sellers: The Report a problem is if you believe the buyer violated a policy,(a pop up will appear to help you submit your report). it also has the comments survey at the right side,(not shown in pict).

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Changes to listing format (again)

I have two eBay sites. A few months ago both sites unexpectedly changed to the new format . I was not happy but quickly got used to the new format. Unfortunately I had to recreate all my templates, which was a bit of a nuisance. This afternoon I have...

Removal of WebLinks on eBay

Hi Garry,Thank you for contacting eBay about the contact information email removal.We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. We are currently working with our technical teams to get to the bottom of why these listings have been tagged as su...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling designer bags in AU eBay

I have been on ebay buying and selling things off over the years (note : I am not a active seller most of the time just selling my personal items that I dont need anymore). Recently I would like to sell my Prada men bag. I have the purchase receipt, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International bidder on Aust only item

Hi folks. I have an item listed and its getting some good bids. I have it as Aust only and No international post (Yes I checked it all correct in the listing) and I have in big letters in the listing also - No International bidders. I just noticed th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reminding buyers to leave feedback

Does anyone know how to direct buyers to leave feedback? I send my buyers a follow up email (using the contact buyer link) a week or two after the parcel has been sent to them. But I also want to leave EASY INSTRUCTIONS or A LINK directly to leaving ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

omg

wow now ebay have taken my monly fees out thats ok but they have put them in the credits line instead of the debits on top of a phlipino lady promising to credit me fot 25 free listings that they charged me for they said it would take 24 hours and th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

leaving feedback

i tried to leave a buyer feedback.but could not make head nor tail of the new format.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

removing web site link

What a joke !!!!! we have to remove web site links from our pages to make it fair, yet Ebay wont remove sponsered link at the bottom of my page advertising the same items I am selling.................... now thats fair, more money for EBAY less money...

• 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

How do i get FVF credit on Refund of overcharged Postage

I recently sent a partial refunded via Pay Pal for excess shipping ($120 ) customer paid $160.Ebay have charged me FVF on the original $160 shipping . Should i be entitled to partial a refund of FVF fees and how do i get this