buyer not received item

ozzygreatdeals
Community Member

I had posted buyers item 8 Jan to the ebay listed address.  I have now received a message from the buyer saying they have not received their item and have provided a different address.  What do i do now?  Do I tell them bad luck, item posted to address listed, or refund monies paid, or resend the item?  Any suggestions or other options appreciated.  Thanking you in advance.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

buyer not received item

How did they pay for the item?

The answer to this one question will determine the best answers for you.

buyer not received item

If they paid via paypal - you should have sent to the address on paypal notice so if that is the case you will need to resend to the correct address.  If they direct deposited into your bank then the eBay address would have been the only option you would have had unless they messaged you otherwise, in which case I would be requesting they pay for the second lot of postage. Hopefully you sent via C&S with tracking and your item will eventually be returned to  you.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

buyer not received item

Considering you are charging $7.20 to post a lipgloss,you must be using click n send with signature & goodness knows what other coverage.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

buyer not received item

If they paid with paypal have a look at the payment received email and have a look at the address on there and see if it is the same as the one you posted the item too.

Allways post to the address shown on the paypal payment received notice.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply