cant edit about me page

tried and tried to no avail.Have done this a few times before without a problem but not working for the last week or soMan Sad

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cant edit about me page

ok.found out why.....ebay is getting rid of "about me page" and people with one can no longer edit it..

Starting the week of June 2nd 2014, About Me pages will no longer be available--and as of February 17th 2014 date, About Me pages will no longer be able to be created or edited--so if you have yet to complete your new eBay profile, now is the time!

how weird is that?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

cant edit about me page

ok.found out why.....ebay is getting rid of "about me page" and people with one can no longer edit it..

Starting the week of June 2nd 2014, About Me pages will no longer be available--and as of February 17th 2014 date, About Me pages will no longer be able to be created or edited--so if you have yet to complete your new eBay profile, now is the time!

how weird is that?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

cant edit about me page

Maybe because people don't use them?

I don't have one and I've never had a prospective buyer complain.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

cant edit about me page

It will be because you can now edit the ID profile page directly to add text about yourself if you want to.

it is streamlining 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply