changed to pick up

I HAVE SOLD AN ITEM WITH POSTAGE COST NOW THE BUYER IS GOING TO PICK IT UP SO I SENT A REVISED INVOICE WITHOUT THE POSTAGE COST - WOULD EBAY REFUND ME THE FINAL FEES ON THE POSTAGE

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

changed to pick up

how come no one has an answer to my question - I think its a fair question - unless there is no anwer to it

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

changed to pick up

The way I understand it is that you pay FVF on the actual postage the buyer ends up paying.

So if you revise the invoice to ZERO postage and they pay against that invoice, then there should be no FVF charged on the postage component.

But I would still double check your account fees to be sure and if they do charge it call them for a refund.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

changed to pick up

no they wont pay with the revise invoice as they going to pick up and pay cash

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

changed to pick up

My understanding is that you will need to contact eBay and let them know the item was picked up, and request a credit for the FVF taken by eBay for the postage component.  I suggest you do not mark your item as paid for until after you have eBays agreement to the FVF credit/

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

changed to pick up

You send an invoice with $0 postage. Once they pay on pickup you mark as paid and posted. Your FVF is calculated on the invoice.

No need to contact eBay. Or Paypal.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply