compared to last december sales im way down 70--80% hows everyones else sales in december

gawd knowns whats happened to this yrs december sales

im way way way down

ever since september my sales have plumeted

i guess its the aussie economy as also the sunday mkts over here are way down also

im not blaming ebay anymore

i realy think the aussie economy is suffering and the goverment are not saying anything about it

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

compared to last december sales im way down 70--80% hows everyones else sales in december

Our Ebay sales are also way down on last year. But on the flipside, B&M sales have been fairly consistant in comparison to this time last year, but spasmotic on a day to day basis. Our facebook sales have significantly increased, having become our best online exposure.  My advice, explore all streams as what you lose on one hand you can gain on another. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

December has been my best month to date! I don't expect it to last, but have had a really profitable month. Hopefully it picks up for you soon.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@plonkacolin wrote:

gawd knowns whats happened to this yrs december sales

im way way way down

ever since september my sales have plumeted

i guess its the aussie economy as also the sunday mkts over here are way down also

im not blaming ebay anymore

i realy think the aussie economy is suffering and the goverment are not saying anything about it

News said national december spending is up 5% from last year and they say the economy is healthy. I bet ebay sales will drop much much more from now on..My prediction anyway..

I blame greedbay.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply