courier did not pick up yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have organised one of my buyer's parcel to pick up to courier service (paid $30.95) on 11 June 2020. But they didn't pick up the parcel yet. I have informed them a few times if they said reaching out soon, they didn't pick it yet. I never happened a problem like this before. Now I am going to rearrange with the Australia post to shipping the item to the buyer. But problem is the item may receive late to the buyer. Also, I have to pay another shipping cost($44.90) to the Australia post. Do you have any reasonable way to solve this problem? Thank You

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

IF this is Sendle/Couriers Please... good luck, Couriers Please they are really lazy. We had 15 parcels to be picked up before Christmas and they never came, always said van was full which was hard to believe cause the parcels were small. Be sure to report to Couriers Please and Sendle.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

alternatively, sendle also uses fastway / amarex (new branding) and they're just as bad in most cases. 

recently waited 40 days for a parcel from the eastern states to perth and 25 for another. australia post could have done that in a week. both parcels were under 1kg and small in size. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Fastway are really good in my area, we use them alot I have the guys mobile number he will even pickup parcels we have just printed the label 30mins prior and texts me if he's gonna be late. That being send the delivery end is sometimes very poor
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply