eBay buyer says jacket is wrong size but it was accurately listed

I listed a new Jacket and described the size as US 8 translating to AU 10 to 12. I provided the measurements and suggested it was closer to a 10.

The jacket sold and the buyer sent me a message:
"this jacket is not size 10-12 or is it US8 I am size 10-12. how disappointing please return my money"

I responded that I was sorry she was unhappy - could she please check measurements and confirm they align with listing.

She responded: 'my size is between 10-12 au, my arms don't fit into this jacket so it tells me it is not the size that was listed please accept my return.'

So, I'm also a 10 - 12 and it fitted me fine so I'm confident it was listed correctly.

I have bought things that didn't fit and just usually resell in eBay.

I'm assuming I'd better refund as a gesture of goodwill. Do I have to refund the original shipping given it seems more of a mistake in her part?

The listing is here: http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/151549632530?_mwBanner=1

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Thanks for that one!
Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Lol I had one of those this week cyber wizard services all written together, also meaurments provided and my fault it did not fit.... My advice, go to Facebook, look up EBay Australia buyer name and shame and get their user ID public, it is the only protection we have
Message 22 of 22
Latest reply