ebay Seller Survey

Just got an e-mail to complete their seller survey. It's mainly about how they're thinking of introducing ebay branded packaging (boxes, tape etc) but the last question is "Aside from reducing Selling fees, how could eBay improve your selling experience?"

This is what I have:

1. Don't charge fees on reasonable postage cost.
2. Only charge final value fee when buyer has paid.
3. Fix: after listing an item, the 'auto relist' button becomes unchecked or disappears.

4. Fix: for clothes, the size entered in 'item specifics' shows up as a different size when the listing is saved.

5. Allow sellers to see bidder's bidding history (currently only a third party can see the bidder's bidding history).

6. Provide option to set 'auto decline' offer for best offer listings when creating a listing using the website.

7. Add 'free local pick up' as an option when selecting 'charge actual cost' postage option.

8. Allow 'remove auto relist' in bulk rather than doing it individually for each listing.

9. Allow reserve prices for auctions.

10. Allow sellers to state that payment for pick up is cash.

11. Add 'calculate' button when preparing an invoice which calculates the total including postage/discounts etc

12. When preparing an invoice, change name of 'recalculate' button to 'restart'. 
13. Close a return case in the seller's favour once the due date for return has passed and the buyer has not returned the item or provided tracking number/post details of return.

14. If a seller has specified no returns, don't allow buyer to request return for "wrong size" (clothes).

15. Get rid of insertion fees. Allow unlimited free listings (or at least 1,000 per month).

What other suggestions do you guys have? 

They might not do anything but if enough of us share the same feedback in the survey, at least we tried. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

ebay Seller Survey

That's a good point about the MBG. I might add that when I do the survey on my other account.

Message 21 of 21
Latest reply