ebay need to take a close look at this guy

27 REPLIES 27

Beware people. Seller ric2482-xj1mtnf9 has ripped me off $88.25on 15th Dec. 2014. Selling DALE jewellery. Buying $3 items from his suppliers on eBay and flogging them off as genuine GOLD/925 STERLING SILVER. He's delusional this man in trying to SCARE ME into sending more money for 2 other items. He's sent nothing and has left damaging feedback to my 100% feedback. Beware of this conman. He's boasted to me he has 9 RIPP OFF SITES and has harassed me so badly I'm finished with eBay. Not worth the 50 foul messages/threats and eBay have done nothing. Guess they make money thru this awful way. Anyway. PayPal are offering refund but eBay have been pretty useless. Anyone else have this problem when gettin ripped off? And at Xmas. Lovely. Ruined mine.
Cindy.
Message 11 of 28
Latest reply

DALE mistake. Meant FAKE. FAKE ITEMS. SOLD AS 925 SILVER AND IT'S JUST PLATED RUBBISH WORTH 5 BUCKS AT OTHER SITES. I GOT RIPPED OFF. ric2482-xj1mtnf9 is CONMAN. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. He's saying now I'VE GOT YOUR ADDRESS.
Message 12 of 28
Latest reply

I've recently seen a site selling fake jewellery described as 925 silver and it's not. It's plated $5 items from other sites. When I told seller I'll be takin it to have looked at by my jeweller, he wanted to cancell sales. Red flag? I'd already sent 90 bucks. He's sent nothing as its been a full week and PayPal are sayin they'll refund me so this conman CONTINUES to rip people off and the
Ones that report him, are compensated by PayPal. What a great scam for someone with NO MORALS/CONSCIENCE. Unreal.
Message 13 of 28
Latest reply

Can someone help shut this A HOLE down? He's the type that give eBay a BAD NAME.
Message 14 of 28
Latest reply

Have you filed a report with eBay? I would RING them on their free number, or get them to call you back. Ask to speak to a supervisor. KEEP all the incriminating messages sent as eBay can access them if they were sent through eBay messages. Sending eBay an email is a waste of time as they just send a computer generated cut and paste reply. This sounds serious (the abuse), so calling and speaking to a supervisor is a much better option. If you have no luck the first time, keep ringing.

Message 15 of 28
Latest reply

I would also report the feedback he left for you as sellers are not allowed to leave false positives like that. When you call them, ask them to remove those feedbacks as they violate eBay's feedback policy.

Message 16 of 28
Latest reply

I have had a good look and he has definately purchased these items from China and then listed them as genuine items,this person needs to be banned immediately.

Message 17 of 28
Latest reply

Stick this description in search, and see what pops up.

Sterling Silver Curb Link Bracelet

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/925-Sterling-Silver-Layered-SF-925-Stamped-Curb-Link-Bracelet-BL-A249-/37...

$8.54 BIN with free postage and the same photos as the scammer.

Message 20 of 28
Latest reply