fair and equal

is myer store trated equal as a new seller given 10 item to sell before they can sell more or is it fair to say australia ebay team are more for the big boys when the small bussiness is no longer required .

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

fair and equal

I sincerely doubt Myer would have a listing limit, but then again, I expect if any seller opening a new store on eBay could show that they have B&M stores nationwide and decades of history of high end retail and customer service, they wouldn't have limits either.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

fair and equal

I have to say, that you have been given more than fair treatment by eBay, to be trading, having looked at your negatives. The buyers might not all be telling the truth, but there are enough to raise a few questions. Myer has a good reputation and is unlikely to receive negatives questioning authenticity or whether items listed as new, are new.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

fair and equal

Big companies always get preferential treatment. I've seen when Apple and Google had some sort of falling out once and as an "insult" Google had to submit their app thru the proper review channel (ie: the way every nobody developers submit their apps). They(Google) apparently took great offence at that, but it was funny because being treated like the rest of the devs means they were expecting preferential treatment.

Apples response made it looked like Google were spoiled kids but in the real world they should of given them better care.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

fair and equal

Apple and Samsung kept taking legal action against each other while Samsung provided parts for Apple...that I found amusing. But it was a good thing to have done.

They were able to maintain a work-as-usual relationship while other issues were in play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply