feedback given and received

Previously when I clicked on My Ebay, I could see at a glance who had given feedback and who I had given feedback to, as there were small symbols for each next to the sold item.  As a seller,  I prefer to give feedback only after my buyer has done so, 

With the new format, I haven't been able to find anywhere this data is presented. You firstly have to check feedback given to you to see who has provided it, and then go back to My Ebay Sold to give feedback to that buyer.

Or am I missing something?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's still there :   seller hub - all orders >  look to the far right - you might have to move your screen along

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It's still there :   seller hub - all orders >  look to the far right - you might have to move your screen along

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Did you know you can set options to give automatic feedback when you receive feedback?    I haven't used it myself, but I saw the option menu recently.

That way you wouldn't have to keep checking.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you - never noticed that column on far right.  Also didn't know I could set it up to give auto feedback once received. Not sure I would use that though.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I don't use the seller hub so where now ?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Click on your feedback number.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply