massive selling limit increase

We have two IDs that we have basic stores on. One is a very old account and hence has no limits. The other is only a few years old and every couple of months were are on the phone begging for a limit increase.
Well today out of the blue we got an email from eBay increasing our limit from around 40,000 to 500,000. Yep half a million. That essentially makes this one an unlimited account too.
Anyone else had anything like this happen?
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have seen sellers with obscene amounts of listings, where do they find the time to upload them all? The ones I've seen have photos of the actual item, not just a stock photo. By the time you take several photos from different angles, upload them, edit them if necessary, create the listing, it would take 10 people 24 hours a day to create them all! I'm talking sellers with 100,000+ listings.

I have enough trouble just doing 40 a month!

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not yet but are you able to accommodate ebays generousity?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Perhaps they are feeling the pinch?
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Ouch, you are a cynic LOL

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I wish we could accommodate their generosity. Would surely mean were would be selling lots with half a million items listed.
Oh then were would be just like the Chinese sellers flooding the marketplace. LOL
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I have seen sellers with obscene amounts of listings, where do they find the time to upload them all? The ones I've seen have photos of the actual item, not just a stock photo. By the time you take several photos from different angles, upload them, edit them if necessary, create the listing, it would take 10 people 24 hours a day to create them all! I'm talking sellers with 100,000+ listings.

I have enough trouble just doing 40 a month!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply