negative feedback for not offering full refund when i posted and have proof

have proof sent gave tracking number and still insist item not recieved and then leave s negative feedback because i wont full refund

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I don’t think you will like my advice…… but you’re going to get it as you posted and asked for some.

There are many avenues you can go through if you feel you are so badly done by and I will let others tell you all about them; however this isn’t your real problem.

Your problem is your ATTITUDE!

If you were working for me and you called a client a liar to their face, I would sack you on the spot.  If you got into an argument about who was right and who was wrong, I would sack you on the spot. 

The customer is ALSWAYS right.  They probably didn’t receive the items… these posts are full of people wanting to know what they should do because they didn’t get their items.

With the low star score and bad feedback you have, I don’t think you will have a business for much longer.  Looking at your business, I wouldn’t buy from you.

Here is how you fix your little problem.

1)    Look at all your feedback.

2)    Make a list of the common mistakes

3)    Look for common threads

4)    Ask yourself this question.   WHY?

5)    Make a list of different ways you can fix the situation. (Posting here is a start)

6)    Look at all the competition that sell similar and see how they are doing.

7)    Incorporate anything you see you can use

😎    Put in place contingencies of what to do if ever this happens again

9)    Put in place the best customer service on eBay

10) Make lots of money

11) Retire

There you go …. Problem solved

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Got to agree with freight on this. Proof of postage IS NOT proof of arrival.

Good commerce is always that the customer is always right. Its only a CD afterall, do you think they are going to try and scam you out of anything????

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

If you had proof of delivery, not just proof of posting, and you had NOT resorted to shouted insults at the end of your response then it would probably have done you no harm at all but any seller who feels calling a buyer a liar is good customer service would not get my custom.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

tom_leroy_and_alexs_dad
Community Member

With your bad DSR's and feedback it's advisable for you to leave your account alone for a while, open a new account and learn how to get on with people.

What's new pussycat ?
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

2 negs in the one day-ouch,thats gotta hurt.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

item was won 13 days ago, wondering when you sent the item and where?

i'd be annoyed too at recieving a neg, & wouldnt refund either, knowing you did everything right on your end, but, i would not have been as hasty in replyin' to the feedback..certainly not on the same day anyway. Item could still be in transit and once the buyer recieves the item, they'd would offer to revise the feedback.

Never know your luck though they might still revise it anyhow, if they do actually recieve the thing even if your were called a liar.

Besides anything that gets said, it boils down too.. they got what they paid for, yeah?

Signatures suck.
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

your=they

Signatures suck.
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

have proof sent gave tracking number and still insist item not recieved and then leave s negative feedback because i wont full refund

If you have tracking number then you need to fight it out with AP.  YOU need to lodge claim, the buyer may have to sign stat dec.  But what ever happens, you cannot just say "I have a proof of postage, so tuff if you did not receive it".

If you did not post the responce, you could have possibly be able get the buyer to revise the FB, once you refunded them and AP either found it or compensated you.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Should have looked before posting 🙂  With international items I am not sure if AP accepts any responsibility at all, or if it is possible to claim.  But the fact remains, just because the tracking shows as delivered that does not mean it has been delivered to the right place or person.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply