new listing scheme has me confused on the postage section.. where do i enter the postage value?

Hi, 

So i have not listed any items for a while, and just logged on to do so.

When it comes to postage, only Australia post is shown, there are no other options. 

While the new format/scheme/layour for selling is better, the postage part does not give me the option for just fixed price.  It also lacks other postage providers like Mailman from office works. 

Im not sure what to do, i can only offer local pick up or use the autmated quoted prices from the Austpost.. 

Is this a new thing?  is there anyway around it to use my own shipping service?  I really hope this is an error, because pedgeon holing me into just Austpost or local pick up is not good. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

new listing scheme has me confused on the postage section.. where do i enter the postage value?

OK so i figured it out... 

To get to the "fixed shipping option, you need to first select and Australia post or ebay option, then and only then does the option to select "fixed price" come up.   And then it provides no option for selceting possible main stream shipping optons like mailman or TNT etc..  

Wow this is so dodgy.   why cant they just have fixed price there at the start instead of going through the rigmoral of selctig package waeight and one of there services.. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

There's more than one listing format and if you haven't sold for a while you may be getting the quick listing page, which is awful. There may be a link somewhere to the other format (can't remember what they call it).
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply