photos on selling site

Can anyone tell me how to alter my pics--they have always worked but now I am being told that some do not meet requirements- all taken same time with same camera settings

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

photos on selling site

If there is a big border, try cropping it.

Otherwise try reloading the same pics.

I have 8 (scanned books) with messages. I am just waiting to make sure there are no more before I bother with them.

Pics have to be a minimum of 500px to a side. presumably yours are?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

photos on selling site

Dozens of my old listings from last year say they do not meet the standard but they are still showing, still being relisted as GTC and still selling so I am not bothering to change them unless or until it becomes a problem.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

photos on selling site

yes--me too--many are old pics from last years listings--so NO idea what is the problem

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

photos on selling site

all on same camera at same time--some are accepted and some not--don't have a clue what is happening !!
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

photos on selling site

Hi all - if you go to

www.filehippo.com

and look for - FastStone Image Viewer - free download - hippo can be very much trusted

Best image program I have ever used - all you have to do is open your images in the program and re-size them (little fir tree at the top) This is the program I have used to re-size, crop and highlight if necessary - brilliant

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply