refunding a bad buyer

i sold an item on ebay, somebody bid, they didnt pay.. i inboxed them 3 times, then it reached the timeperiod where you oculd launch an unpaid item case, so this has almost been a week gone bye.I relisted the item as i was just waiting for ebay to give a final fee credit as there had been no communication from the buyer. Then they paid, when i told them i had resold it they gave me bad feedback, however i am trying to find a way to refund them and i am unable to find it?

regards

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

refunding a bad buyer

If they paid by paypal, you can do it through there.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

refunding a bad buyer

everytime i try it says, there is a moneyback guarantee case opeened( obviously from the buyer)

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

refunding a bad buyer

You should be able to refund via the moneyback guarantee case.that has been opened. 

On myeBay page look for the section says that Your requests and cases and click see all to get to the resolution centre and select the case and approproate options from there.

If you are using a mobile device, you will need to select view classic site to view the options above. 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

refunding a bad buyer

thanks so much for the help, i am on my ebay on my laptop , where would i find yur requests and cases i cant find that on the site

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

refunding a bad buyer

refunding a bad buyer

anna, not sure you know but if someone bids on one of your listings, the BIN disappears and if you only get one bid it will sell for your auction starting price.

Always start the auction price at a price you are prepared to sell at.

image host
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

refunding a bad buyer

I would hardly call them a bad buyer, a scatterbrained or inconsiderate buyer maybe but they paid within the time ebay allows them and now you know that you never relist an item until any previous transaction is finalised.

You should have refunded straight away before sending the explanation then they would have been unable to open a dispute.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply