report on variations sold

Hi,  I am trying to find a way where I can get a report or a list of which of the variations on listings have sold out (what sizes).  I have hundreds of listings with variations and it is very time consuming to go into each variation to see what sizes have sold out,  Does anyone know what report I can run to get this information daily?

Similar to "sold" listings but these only have the listings that are finished, does not show variations are finished. 

Please help!!

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can subscribe to File Exchange on ebay.com. Login to ebay.com and under the account tab click on Subscriptions. There's no fee involved.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Have you tried an Advanced Search of your Active Listings in SMP? You can search by Quantity, it should find variations with a zero quantity.
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Hi,  I have tried searching quantity is equal to 0 and I also tried quantity is less than 1 but I get no results.  Any idea what criteria to search for?

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Sorry, we don't have any variant listings at the moment. I'll have a look through the other options.
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Selling Manager has an inventory feature, which I don't use so can't advise how it works, but the quickest and easiest way to find listings with 0 quantity variations is to load them into the bulk editing tool, as that highlights variations with 0 with an orange flag - eg:

0 quantity.JPG

You won't be able to edit the quantity there, but you'll at least have an immediate list of items with 0 quantity - you should be able to tick the ones with a flag (select all of them by ticking the box next to the warning at the top) and export to a file so that you don't have to write them all down or what have you. 

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Have you tried a download of Active Listings through the File Management Centre?

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Hi,  Thanks this gives me a listing of all items with a 0 quantity, but unfurtunately it doesn't tell me which variatios have a quantity of Zero, so I would still need to go in item by item to work it out. 

So it is a good listing but not very useful. 

I am now waiting for File management centre report to see what that shows. 

Even Turbo lister can't provide this unless I go into each item one at a time to check.  With over 500 listings this is very time consuming.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Active listing from File Management Centre doesn't give any information on variations at all.  

Any oher ideas?

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Sorry, I meant to come back to this thread earlier. I created a download for all of my active listings, but in order for that to have worked the way you need it to, it would have to provide fields for individual variation quantity so that you could find all with 0, or sort each item (rather than each listing) by quantity, but eBay (at best) only provides a global quantity for summary purposes.. (That's near as I can tell, anyway, I don't know if it's me or the system, but when I load my reports into the spreadsheet, I can't make head nor tail of the information, it's all over the place with lots of fields with errors). 

Sounds like the best option would be the inventory tool, but I had a look at that too and I couldn't see a way to use it with current listings, only to create new ones. Hopefull someone who uses it can provide more info on that.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

I've just googled to see if I could find anything. There's a question and answer on the US boards that may help.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-File-Exchange/Downloading-Variations-for-Listings/td-p/3026829

The 'Revise Price and Quantity' option looks like it is only available when you go to File Exchange on ebay.com

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply