selling multiple of 1 item

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do you sell multiple items i have 3 of the same item.Thanks

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

In a single, fixed price listing (Buy It Now), you just need to put 3 in the quantity field (it should be in the same section as where you enter the price).

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Reading the policy, you will be charged a listing fee for every time you relist one item so if the item is cheap, say $3.00, you only make $1.50 because of the $1.50 listing fee every time the multiple item is listed again. Am I correct?

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

As a casual seller you get 40 free listings each month, plus on the last page of the listing screen, just above the submit button, you should see a tick box that says something like "relist this item up to 3 times for free".  If you use this feature, you can effectively list the item 4 times without charge (the system automatically relists the item 3 times if unsold). 

Do not underprice your item, if you are using auction format, be sure to make your opening bid a price you are willing to accept as bidding wars are not as common as they once were and if you only get one bid you are obligated to sell at that price.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for your response Penny, I do use that three times relisting and set my starting price at the lowest I am prepared to sell the item, including 10% to cover selling fees ebay charges.
I agree it is not very common to have multiple biddings, so one should not count on that. However often when i bid on things there are many others bidding and the price goes out of my range what I am prepared to pay.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Tell me Penny, what is the significance of your avatar, do you collect or are an expert in Pennies?
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

No real significance hannu, I don't sell or collect coins, just happen to be called Penny and the pic fits?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

as digital ghost said, quantity listing is ONLY for Buy it Now items, not for Auctions

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply