sent message but now awncer

OK I sold my iPhone 4 but I listed it as an iPhone 4s.

So on the 11th the seller messages me saying that its a 4 not a 4s. So I said I was sorry that I would give a full refund as I was told by hubby it was a 4s. I said to send it back and let me know when u do so I can track it.

Now since the 11th I have sent 2 msg to her the last one asked did she know when she posted it or had she posted it yet.

I go away for work next Tuesday and no one will be home to receive the iPhone as my hubby will be with me as well.

I understand its my fault and I will be giving a full refund but what do I do about them since they want reply to my messages
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Oh and I only got the one message to say it was not as described that is all
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Refund now and trust them - after all, you did make the mistake.  

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I know I should refund them but its $400. I just haven't even herd one word off them
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Never refund for a return without receiving the item back and checking it thoroughly.

Let them know about the urgency of the situation - i.e. that in order to guarantee the refund by X date, it needs to be received back by then, otherwise it can't be processed until you return. 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

thankyou difital*ghost. I still have no message back or nothing at all i did send another message letting her know that if she sends it while i am away and all of that i will be able to give her a full refund when i get home and check out the iphone and make sure its like when i sent it.

But its a little bit funny she has not even message me back. Even if she changed her mind she sould let me know ASAP

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

It sounds like she is using it and has decided to keep it. You have done all you can do to offer to remedy the situation, you admitted you were at fault, immediately offered to rectify by way of refund and you followed up with messages. Could she be angling for a partial refund or full refund and keep the item?

Her lack of response in my opinion is her tacit acceptance of the item.

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply