tracking conditions?

Hi,

I havnt sold anything in ages on Ebay but have a few things to list.

For paypal trackincover my **bleep** reasons is the prepaid australia post satchels that now have the tracking numbers on them enough to cover me as a seller for items? or do I need to do sign on delivery.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

tracking conditions?

O.k too late for the ones I sent, but I'll try for the next ones. Has satchels got tracking ( helps if a.p scans them as it says it still where I dropped it off, and another says it's still in transit, when it's delivered)
Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

tracking conditions?

If you use eBay satchels ($11.70 + satchel) or Click & Send satchels ($13.00 + satchels) then you have tracking to the door. If you use standard AP satchels you have tracking to the delivery centre. None of these option even go close to $18.

Like I said, it might pay to check your postage options.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

tracking conditions?

It is a furphy that regular satchels track only to delivery centre.

All AP satchels come with tracking - the chance of parcels being scanned as delivered is no more or less for regular satchels than it is any other AP prepaid product- including eBay labels.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

tracking conditions?

Except that eBay and C&S tracking is to the verified address and standard satchels are to the delivery centre/postcode. As there is no verified address.

And eBay satchels are cheaper, and C&S satchels are marginally(?) cheaper than standard ones. so why would you use them.

You are fully cognisant of this, as you use eBay labelling (by your own admission), so I would suggest you are obfuscating, for reasons known only to yourself.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

tracking conditions?

I am noting the outdated false and misleading information you have posted about TRACKING.
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

tracking conditions?

All flat rate satchels are trackable up to and including delivery and tracking events will be recorded by the driver to indicate same.

http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/our-tracking-service.html will set the record straight and hopefully prevent any further argument.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply