Do I have to pay for return postage if the wrong items were sent & were damaged?

The seller I've been dealing with (order was placed on 7/1/15), hasn't responded to our last exchanged messages sent on 15/1/15, regarding the order I finally received 13/1/15. I contacted them that day to inform them the goods I received are the wrong item & some items were damaged. I ordered Renee Taylor towels (described on their eBay page as Egyptian cotton), I received Soren towels with pulls in many of the towels, made of poor quality & not Egyptian cotton. The seller has offered to replace the damaged towels, but I've asked for them to replace them with the brand of towels I actually ordered & wasn't willing to pay for return postage of the wrong items sent. I've gotten the run around from this seller, receiving evasive replies & excuses; I've now had enough dealing with them & just want a refund. Can I be forced to pay for return postage? And before I receive a refund? Even though the seller sent the wrong items & was damaged. On the seller company site it states: 

"Received the wrong product?

In the unlikely event that you have received the incorrect product, R******d will re-deliver your original order free of charge and will, most likely, provide a Reply Paid address for the return of the item."

Here are some examples of the damaged towels:

DSC_0831.JPGDSC_0836.JPG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)