I have not received my item , due today , and when I try to

Hi , I have not received my item , due to arrive today, and when I go to purchase history to report this , there is nothing enabling me to do this . I have no access on the items order page to access or enable a request for refund because I have not received my item . There is actually no way to get a refund .. on an item that is past due date to arrive .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi all , and thankyou  to papermoon for answering my question . It is an item fro the UK , and I paid by paypal , so I think that was why I could not go through normal ebay procedure . I have a claim of not received item underway with paypal , also this item is missing through the ebay global post service .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Bear in mind the ETA that eBay puts on purchases is an estimated time of arrival, I would never open a dispute on the final day, but would leave it at least a few days past that.

What does the tracking show on the parcel ?

Where is the item coming from ?

What is the seller's feedback like and where are they registered ?

You have been on eBay more than long enough to know the ‘due date’ is a guess inserted by ebay

And that you have 30 days past the last estimated due date to open an item not received dispute

there have also been two recent public holidays, widespread flooding throughout a lot of Australia

Have you tried communicating with the seller ?

Or being a little less unreasonable and more patient 

Just because you can’t open a dispute the second the item was due to arrive suggests not

The date seems to be US time, as stated before on this forum, so you can usually open a dispute the day after.

But you should first contact the seller. Most sellers are willing to give a refund or may ask you to wait just a few more days.