Problems with Ebay today.

I have got into forums as I had it bookmarked.  I really hope someone can help.

When I go to site and log in all is well.

Click on My Ebay and it is then the fun starts.

I go down through the normal Watch List and then Orders trying to get to the bottom and have access to Community.   However in the Orders section it just goes on and on showing everything I have ordered for the last few years.  It has so far taken me back to orders from 2020.  Not prepared to keep going to see how far it goes before it gets to the end.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can get it back to normal again.  I dont want to have to make a phone call if possible.

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi, I am having the same problem, did you manage to find out how to fix it? I am hoping that you will post the fix so others can benefit from your experience.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arctoph_49
Community Member

Another exciting change! 🙄

Not really, but people constantly asked how to find old purchases.

I am not sure yet, but I think I preferred it the old way.

I use a laptop (Windows 11). I just checked my orders both on the summary/ My eBay page and the proper Purchases/Orders page, and it appears that the dropdown menu with the default last 60 days and then the last 3 years disappeared, and that now you can scroll through all the orders up to 2020.

I have several pages to go through them all (with a limited number of items on each page), so it does not obstruct the general view, and the Community link is clearly visible at the bottom.

Thanks guys for your help.

I just tried it again and scrolled a few more pages and finally got to the bottom where I wanted to go.

As you say, another exciting change - NOT