Incorrect Item received

Hi admin 

I have received some DVD's that I did not order. how do I returne the item PLEASE its form the USA & will get my original order sent to me ??????

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Incorrect Item received

We are just ordinary members here, not eBay staff.

Have you contacted the seller? You should first of all notify the seller. If the seller does not help, you can open a case, but you will have to return the wrong DVDs.  Did you use PayPal to pay and are you registered for PayPal free returns?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Incorrect Item received

When possible - open a case for ' Item not as Described '.

Photograph that which you did receive - along with the packaging.

Let the seller worry about sending the wrong order.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Incorrect Item received

Whatever you do, only open a case for "Not as Described", otherwise you will lose a dispute if there was tracking.

Also, if the wrong item was sent and the seller wants it back, THEY will have to send you the postage funds upfront for return tracked postage. You must never be out of pocket for any item that is incorrect or defective.

I think we need some more info - was the item you ordered expensive? I'm wondering if the seller is scamming you by sending a random item as tracked so that you lose a dispute.

If you care to share the item number, we can take a look at the seller.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Incorrect Item received

order  Number is 19-08936-11007 but the tracking # is 33YWF172281201000930808 but it is not the correct DVD''s in the packet PLEASE HELP 

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Incorrect Item received

@zanneki13 wrote:

..................... PLEASE HELP 

Have you read the replies from members trying to help you ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Incorrect Item received

Hi Papermoon 

thanks for the advice but did not know that PayPal have a free returns policy 

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Incorrect Item received

Hi domino-710

just opened an '' item not as described" and also sent pictures of the package & Contance. as i paid a big AUD for the DVD's for a Father's day present. now it's not going to happen.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Incorrect Item received

Good on you.

Perhaps look for another - Dad's Day present - go shopping. 

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Incorrect Item received

Only you can see the order number, and the tracking is irrelevant as you have already received something.

We need the ITEM NUMBER in order to look at the seller and see their feedback and any issues.

You've opened up the right dispute, which is good. If the seller comes back to you and tries to persuade you to close the case, do not do so under any circumstances. The seller must send postage funds if they want the items back, or they must refund you. Simple.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply