Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-)

I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's.

Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 6,626
Latest reply
6,625 REPLIES 6,625

Who is ebaying today?

oh and that was SNIPEB-)
Message 6191 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Maybe she could get 'spacers' popped in her ear lobes, just to make them that bit danglier! My 22yo brother has them and is not amused when I ask him how his goats are. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Offered to send him one of the tradition Masai rugs we got when we were in Kenya to complete the look. ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 6192 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

now that's something I just don't get. At least with a tattoo, you can cover it up or get it removed, but there's no going back from putting huge holes in your ear lobes.
Message 6193 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

That makes two of us, Judy.

The camp assistant in the place we stayed at in the Masai had stretched his ear lobes to a point where he could loop the bottom of them over the top of his ear. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Message 6194 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Eww! I guess that keeps them out of the way. I just had to pinch my own earlobes to make sure they're not drooping or anything. I had them pierced decades ago, but the holes have long grown over.
Message 6195 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

has someone put this up before?
http://inhabitat.com/mind-blowing-building-built-from-thousands-of-books/
Message 6196 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

I don't think so. It would be well insulated. ๐Ÿ™‚
~ Mon ~
Message 6197 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

I've often wondered about using books in walls as insulation. I mean they build houses out of straw bales and render over them - why not books? Would be a good use for all the old encyclopaedias and Da Vinci codes ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 6198 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

There's also some kind of ceiling insulation which is shredded recycled paper with a fire retardant that is pumped into the roof space.

I love the idea of walls made out of books and rendered, but wouldn't mice have a lovely time? Then again, they do with straw bales too
Message 6199 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

There's also some kind of ceiling insulation which is shredded recycled paper with a fire retardant that is pumped into the roof space.

I love the idea of walls made out of books and rendered, but wouldn't mice have a lovely time? Then again, they do with straw bales too

And silverfish & cockroaches. eek.
Message 6200 of 6,626
Latest reply