3-4pm Friday afternoon NOT the best time for site maintenance

Who decided that 3-4pm Fridays' was a good time to do site maintenance?

Every bloody week when I am rushing to finish off orders and get them posted I'm unable to get into selling manager

I have gone though the usual support channels to coimplain about this, but nobody seems to cae. It's like the whole business is being run from another time zone.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Fridays in general are worse than usual for bugs,glitches and ebay 'fixing' thing that do not need fixing before they tried to fix it

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Perhaps between 3-4pm on Fridays you just sit back and have a cuppa or what ever beverage while the maintenance is going on.

I bloody do it every day Friday haha

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

@soundsugly wrote:

It's like the whole business is being run from another time zone.

Maybe that is because it is an American company being run on US time....the maintenance is taking place on Thursday night in the USA.

They are not going to change it no matter how many Aussies complain.

It is well established and you would know about it if you read the Announcements.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I agree.  Today seems to have been worse than ever before.  I've been trying to reply to customer messages for the last 4 hours.  I give up.  I hope I don't wake up to negative feedback due to my lack of response to my eBay messages.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

gadget_gal, hopefully a 24-hour window for replies will be considered fine by your buyers.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply