Afterpay not working ... ?

vishm70
Community Member

I've been trying to make purhcases on eBay through Afterpay on numerous occasions, but keep receiving e-mails saying I have to resend my payment, it's getting frustrating because I have contacted Afterpay and they have no resolution. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or do you have a solution ... ? 
Thank You ! 🙂

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

simobar-9
Community Member

I'm having the same problem 

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Well actually both PayPal's pay in 4 option and afterpay are now both not options on my eBay checkout.. it's unlikely that both PayPal and afterpay are both stopping transactions..

So.. eBay is the likely culprit.

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Are you aware that not all items listed on eBay are eligible for Afterpay ?  Also if you try to pay for several items from different sellers in your cart Afterpay won't work - you have to checkout the items separately.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Ditto that, it seems the afterpay option just isn't available nor it it visible and when i search for ebay within the afterpay app it's no longer visible as well. Sooo I've read via web thread that this issue has been since March 2022 and i haven't tried using these two since prior to that and tried purchasing items today but the options just weren't available. Ebay states that its technicality issues and they're working on it. So i used my credit card instead for today 06/17/22. Good luck y'all...!

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

Could be different on the Australian site, 2 and a half years later

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

Do you shame people for credit cards too? Homeloans? How’s the air up there on your high horse?

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply