All of a sudden I'm unable to view any auction pictures or thumbnails.

Quite suddenly I am unable to view any photos or pictures on eBay. Either on auctions or My eBay. No photos, no thumbnails. Nothing I've tried seems to make a difference - when I click on the where the photo should be it says "image not available"
Anyone have any suggestions?

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Afraid ebay staff don't read these baords

But I'm using Chrome and (so far) seeing photos  (both on lisitngs and that one in your post)

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

Afraid ebay staff don't read these baords

But they are supposed to:

Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

THAT'S RETARDED, but that works in Firefox. Not having any problem with Ebay pics onIE, other than I prefer Firefox

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

If they do indeed do as claimed

They are very good at not fixing things, and saying there are no issues (even when people speak to a supervisor)

Does not make sense

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

which version of Chrome are you using @enigmabear ?

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

@collectables9752 wrote:
That is beyond our or your control or authority to ask the third party software developer to update the features in their web browser. So, it is better to go with established and commercial Web browser like Chrome or Internet Explorer for a glitch free experience

What a joke.....it was not long ago that we were told that ebay would no longer be supporting IE and we should change to Firefox or Chrome.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Ovy, good question, not the latest one but the one before that (sorry, not sure right off the top of my head what number/version) sorry

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply