Dam Think i just figured it out.

knarfman2009
Community Member

May be a coincidence but my problem started "the VERY day " they put NBN on my node. and all the threads start at the same time they started to roll out NBN in australia, thats why it is only affecting AU ebay. Since NBN is just glorified SKYPE the problem must be with IP addressing and stuff.

Ebay australia should check with SKYPE to see if the problem is from the fact that only SOME people are on NBN on node and others (like Me) are still on ADSL.

Just a thought. (but here is hoping)

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Dam im sorry serge_shed oops *tippy*toes* spoke wrongly again just noticed imastawka has posted already but as they state also

"I don't have any problems at all." but the time stamp just confirms. the reason your comment in this thread.

So only waiting for exxxxxxxxxx8 now and its a full house.

And of course you dont have any problems, since you changed your account name in 2015. According to your new profile you havent done anything (neither sell nor buy) for over 12 months so i cant see how you could have problems.

Yet in that same period you have recieved

____

1255 Kudos

But you have only given 128 back to them....maybe it would be higher if you still used the serge_shed account.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

@knarfman2009 wrote:

you havent done anything (neither sell nor buy) for over 12 months so i cant see how you could have problems.

Yet in that same period you have recieved

____

1255 Kudos

But you have only given 128 back to them....maybe it would be higher if you still used the serge_shed account.

This is Tippy's posting ID....she has other buying and selling IDs...none of them are giving her any problems.

Tippy is using the serge_shed account....she changed the name the same day she registered the account so all the kudos apply to the Tippy ID.

Apart from that.....if you change the name on an ID all feedback is retained.  It is only if you register a new account that the feedback is lost.

Before slinging mud you should learn how ebay works.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@knarfman2009 wrote:

Result 2: Anominity brings out the stupid people who dont have the problem and read this thread so they can make smart comments to those that do.  (next time your looking for something to do, you should try standing in front of people in wheelchairs at the hospital, and tell them that YOU dont have problems walking so why should they .)

I happen to know davewil's personal circumstances and what he does for a living.

This would have to be the most inappropriate, thoughtless and rude comment that I have ever seen.

Unless you have it removed or post an apology I will personally report it to the Moderators.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

My job involves transporting people who use wheelchairs, many of whom are my friends.

Maybe you should think about the logic that a switch to the NBN making eBay an issue might be due to the NBN. Given the amount of complaints about the NBN, THAT would be the logical answer.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

and what a choice of books you have chosen

Amongst 2400 others, on my selling accounts.

All you know is what I choose to list on this account.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

IF you read my OP then you will see you have just agreed with me.. I think the problem is the NBN.

and as for the Books referance I have a large SF book collection myself and thought what a great list of books but hey take it however you want as i said im out of here.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@knarfman2009 wrote:

IF you read my OP then you will see you have just agreed with me.. I think the problem is the NBN.

and as for the Books referance I have a large SF book collection myself and thought what a great list of books but hey take it however you want as i said im out of here.

concatenated with a reference to a high school book club.

It isn't unsubstantiated, as I substantiated it.

You won't be getting a PM from me, I can assure you. I don't do PMs, especially to people who can only find offensive (not just to me) examples. My mate says he wants to meet you. He uses a wheelchair as he is lacking parts of both legs. He bench presses 150kg.

And if you concluded the problem was with the NBN, why did you post here, and then bag out every answerer?

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply