Delayed 'Your Ebay Item Sold!' emails

Is anyone else receiving delayed 'item sold' emails from Ebay?

e.g. We received a Paypal payment email for an item at 7.02 pm last night, and received the corresponding 'item sold' email from Ebay at 11.55am this morning.

It's been happening for the last week or so. The only one we have received on time was for an auction listing, the rest of our sales have been BIN.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

It's been happening for some time now - yet another glitch. I just check my paypal account and double check the money is there.
Apart from that, I just go with the paypal email. The ebay email turns up eventually..usually after I've mailed the item!
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Other way around for me - the PayPal e-mail often doesn't arrive until an hour or so after the payment's been made: I've had at least a couple not arrive at all, even though they're clearly marked as "paid" on eBay.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Both ebay and paypal emails have been on a delay for a couple of weeks now for me

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Not only am I getting no email notifications for sales today but the sales on ebay, paid with Paypal, have no funds appearing in our Paypal account for today. Why is eBay telling me to send these items by Friday 8 December 2017 when the Paypal payments have not arrived??!! Will I get bad Rep for delays?? Has eBay added extra days across the board to cover this system dysfunction that is happening??!! Is anyone from eBay reading this and doing something??

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Potential buyers are also reporting via email and phone over the last fortnight that they were unable to send messages to me via the eBay messaging system.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Our particular problem has been solved now, hope the same for others experiencing similar 'glitches'.

If not, I'd advise contacting Ebay and/or Paypal direct.

Cheers, Anne

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply