Do the “sell this now and get a voucher” promotions only apply to buy it now listings?

uber-dan
Community Member

Hello all,

I got an email on the 23rd of March saying that if I sold a used gaming console with the conditions that I listed it by 29th of March and it sold by the 3rd of May, I could get a $25 gift voucher. So I listed an auction on the 25th of March and it sold on the 1st of April, but no voucher. I was wondering whether these promotions only apply to buy it now listings, or whether there is a technical issue.

thanks, Dan

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Do the “sell this now and get a voucher” promotions only apply to buy it now listings?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Check the T & Cs again.....I think you will find that the vouchers are only issued at the end of the promotion period and not while it is still ongoing.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I tried to do that, but it crashed and gave me a "404 - File or directory not found" error. Also, I got a $10 voucher from another promotion that ends on the 10th of May, so I don't think that's the issue.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply