Hello for the couple of months i haven't been able too leave feedback for items I have bought,

Hello for the couple of months i haven't been able too leave feedback for items I have bought,

i go through the proccess of writting out my feedback marking as positive and it keeps coming up with this

We ran into a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.

i just tried contacting ebay but trying too get too the point of contacting them only just too be sent too page after page bloody hopeless

Cat Mad

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

These types of problems that are ongoing is usually to do with your computer, browser etc. rather than the eBay site.

Try clearing cookies and temp internet files then restart computer.

Switch to using Chrome if using IE as a browser.

Download a free adblocker also.

Let me know if it sorted the problem or improved the speed on eBay.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for your help, I have done what you recommended but sadly the same thing happened when I tried leaving feedback again,

Its strange as I haven’t had any problems leaving feedback for items I have sold just for items I have bought.

regards Scott

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

A couple of weeks back I received positive feedback from a buyer with the somewht enigmatic message "Won't Work".

I messaged him to see if there was a problem and he said no, he had just had trouble getting the feedback page to work and finally typed that message in frustration; when bingo! the page worked and sent that message through.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@rockfallcollectables wrote:

Thanks for your help, I have done what you recommended but sadly the same thing happened when I tried leaving feedback again,

Its strange as I haven’t had any problems leaving feedback for items I have sold just for items I have bought.

regards Scott

That's an unusual problem, have never heard of that.

Maybe stating the obvious, but have a look at your feedback left in case it has been working.

Also try leaving it from feedback summary page, select account then feedback in the left margin.

image host
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Hi yes just check at my feedback left none of the  ones i.ve left for bought items show up and triied leaving it from the  feedback summary page still wont work and now have tried from a friends computer so it must be an ebay glitch.

thanks for all your suggestion

regards Scott

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

They wouldnt all be on a blocked list I suppose? Sounds weird for me to say it but just a thought bulb

Spoiler
Spoiler
Cat Embarassed
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply