How the HECK am I supposed to use this new way of searching lowest prices on ebay???

I'm quite dissapointed in the new change made to ebay.com.au.  I used to be able to search for and item, search by lowest prices, and find the cheapest item that way.  BUT NOW it's much harder.  Now I search for an item, search by lowest prices, then I click on the cheapest option which has a range based price.  So then I select the item I want from a drop down menu and then the item jumps up in price from there.  For example, I will search "iphone tempered glass screen protector", view by cheapest buy it now prices in Australia only, and the cheapest option says it's only $1.  So I click that item.  Then that item listing has me select which item I want and the item jumps from only being $1 to $10!!!  What the **bleep** is that!?  Allowing users to do that makes the "search by cheapest price" option useless.  Sellers should only be able to list options for different colors or sizes of things that don't change the price.  OR the least you could do is make a search option that cuts out all the range based priced items and only shows the items with a static price.  This only became a problem recenclty, within the last 6 months.  Fix it.  I hate it.  It's wrong and not helpfful to the buyers.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How the HECK am I supposed to use this new way of searching lowest prices on ebay???

I also search lowest price on certain things.

Then I just scroll down beyond the listings with a price range, I don't even look at any of them and won't buy from anyone using it even if they have what I want.

I look for a seller that lists in a normal manner and doesn't have any signs of being an Asian seller. Even if it's dearer.

I don't have time for anyone abusing, manipulating or taking advantage of the system.

Should be a level playing field.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

ive noticed this the last few days also, makes it abit of a pain, guess it may be a bug?

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply