Is anyone else experiencing difficulty loading photo's onto eBay ie taking a long time to load?

Hi 

Is anyone else experiecing difficulty loading photo's onto a New listing? Taking a very long time and this issue has only started occuring yesteray and still not resolved today.  

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty loading photo's onto eBay ie taking a long time to load?

Someone came to the boards here yesterday saying they were getting error messages when trying to load photo's.

Try uploading less photo's at a time then apply them to the listing.

You could also try listing with one photo then revise and add the rest later.

These options have helped in the past but eBay has many glitches at present.

Also download a free adblocker, that can speed up the site in general.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Have the same problem. Both on my wife and my accounts on different browsers on differnet  laptops. Driving me crazy

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Same issue - one photo at a time. NOT WORKING.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

jvdv
Community Member

Hopeless - no photo are loading.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Ebay has been slow loading pages, revising item ect since last thursday. A set of photos were taking 30secs on wednesday are now taking 15 mins. It is shocking that these people cahrge what the do for a poor system that braeks down like this.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@jammic106-2008 wrote:

Hi 

Is anyone else experiecing difficulty loading photo's onto a New listing? Taking a very long time and this issue has only started occuring yesteray and still not resolved today.  

yes its been terrible

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply