Saved searches disappeared - web browser

jver2431
Community Member

Anybody else suddenly lost their curated saved search lists? 

I received my nightly email updates last night, but this morning, I go into My eBay, and Im greeted with the somewhat disconcerting message that, sorry, apparently I am not following any searches.

I'm not going to bother with the whole cookies/cache dance.  This smells like a back-end problem.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Same thing was happening at US site.

It seems to have resolved itself now.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Afraid the only other suggestions I have are no easier or faster than dancing with cookies and cache

(Which would either be, when they come back either bookmark that page and/or take a screenshot)

Afraid I don't have any other ideas to 'bring back' what was there other than to see if it rights itself shortly, or trying another browser or logging out of ebay.com,au and then log in to ebay.com and see if they are there then)

If you do, just remember to log into ebay.com.au before you need to 'use' ebay next

What browser are you using?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Chrome.  the searches are still showing in my iOS app, but I'm getting a recurrent error pop up in relation to SQL timeouts etc etc.  I can transcribe it if anyone's superkeen, but otherwise I will have to take a Frozen and Let It Go...

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Try accessing via US site, ebay.com

Some things can be accessed there and then magically re-appear on the Aus site a few days later.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Same thing was happening at US site.

It seems to have resolved itself now.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply