Selling Manager Pro

Anyone else having issues with this? For some reason when i was looking at it this afternoon it has gone haywire and taking me into sellers hub which is pretty much useless! Contacted the famous ebay chat and got nowhere with two separate idiots. One even said the Selling pro manager is no longer an option and kept telling me that my "new page" was there when the entire thing was not showing anything.

my question went unanswered as my wife and I have two accounts. One is still working with Selling Pro Manager the other is not...Extremely frustrating to say the least!

From another thread we have managed to find an older version which is rubbish. It seems to be a 5 step process to get to that page too!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selling Manager Pro

They might have opted you in.

There MIGHT be an opt out option up the top of the page.

I never used SMP, and hardly use SH. 'My selling' is much more useful, imo.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Selling Manager Pro

Thanks for your reply Dave no such luck they are raving on saying there is no way to switch it back yet in another section they are saying you can revert back to the classic version...Idiots in disguise if you ask me. It is a five step process now to get to the selling page alone.

You actually have to go through the new page to get to the old version. Disgraceful!

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Selling Manager Pro

Bookmark it, and go from there.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Selling Manager Pro

It's done that a couple of times - first time I thought I hit a wrong button!

Luckily we bookmarked the selling manager pro main page a couple of years ago (not on unlimited internet so trying to save the downloading of the Ebay front page) & just clicked that & it was OK again.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply