Why doesn't the 'mobile view' tab in the' Item Description Checker' work? It just hangs.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why doesn't the 'mobile view' tab in the' Item Description Checker' work? It just hangs.

@retrosell2012, I see that you're using Auctiva templates in your listings.

It is possible that this is causing the hanging issue. Do you really need to use Auctiva?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes, sometimes I have to hit that button about 15 > 20 times before it does anything....grrrr
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@twyngwynwrote:
Yes, sometimes I have to hit that button about 15 > 20 times before it does anything....grrrr

I just give up and don't bother,(probably gets less views but that not my fault it's this site that can't get things

right),Angry head bang.gif

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I use the Auctiva scrolling gallery but not the templates, just bog standard Ebay listings. I guess i could ditch the gallery and see, thanks. I suspect its just anothet bit of shoddy ebay coding designed to make selling even harder๐Ÿ˜•
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply