account ? i'm in the USA and my account says Austaila and money is displayed AUS.

Don't know how to fix it back to U.S. 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

account ? i'm in the USA and my account says Austaila and money is displayed AUS.

Type in www.ebay.com

You are here because you are accidently in www.ebay.com.au

Latest reply

Thanks, fixed it. Went into change address to see if it was right and it was , clicked on save changes (didn't make any) Went back and everything in normal again.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

But you are back on the Australian boards.....check your address bar again.

To get back to the USA you need to remove .au from the address.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I keep checking it and its right.    I sign out , sign back in and everything is OK , next day everything is back to Aus.. 

Been on here for more than 10 yrs. and never had this problem .

Spoiler

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

If you have been watching anything on the Australian site or are browsing items that are on the Australian site you will often remain here unless you actually remove the .au from the address bar and refresh the page....that should take you back to the US site.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply