time machine out of order

Ebay, your time machine is stuck in the past - it needs to be brought up to the present date. i.e. not May or April or March, but September then when October 1 comes about.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you want a response from eBay, you will have to provide specific information.

If you want a response from members, you will have to provide specific information.

My times seem to be correct, Daylight Savings Time hasn't even been implemented.

But if you want some sort of help -

either ring eBay with the specific information, knowing that you won't get a relevant response or any action; or

tell us what you perceive the problem to be, a bit more specifically than that you think eBay has, somehow, somewhere, lost several months.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi Dave,

I am at the stage of not caring whether ebay does the wright thing or not.  So many changes/resctrictions etc and it makes for a very boring task.

Thanks for your reply, it really should have been ebay who responded.

Cheers,

Di

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If you want a response from ebay you need to contact them directly.

Ebay do not read the boards and certainly never respond on them.  The boards are run by volunteer members and usually we give faster and more accurate help than the ebay CS reps.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

As well as what Lyndal said, we need a bit more information than an allegation that somewhere in eBay the time is wrong.

Chapter and verse is good. If we are to help, we need to be able to see/replicate the problem.

Basically what I said a week ago when you first posted.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply