GALLERY PICTURES NOT SHOWING IN CATEGORIES

Anonymous
Not applicable

About 3/4's of the gallery pictures on each page of some categories are not visible in the category list.

Can anyone explain?

I have contacted eBay and received no response

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

3043jim
Community Member

I HAVE NOTICED THE SAME PROPLEM MYSELF BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ANSWERS EITHER.

BIT SLACK I RECKON.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

This has been happening for me on a small number of items for a while now, I now check after uploading and edit them using a self hosted url and that does the trick.

It only happens with my store id, the other two ids I sell on as auctions and BINs with best offer they all work fine.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

mrigas
Community Member

hi can any 1 tell me why i cant see any pictures on ebay at all, can see writing and details but lost all pic on any ebay pages, can any body help?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Instead of dragging up a thread that was started over 9 YEARS AGO, start your own thread.

Your problem is very unlikely to be the same as the original problem.

Also put in more details like where photos are missing..........in saved searches, in your watchlist, in new searches etc.

Are you using the app or using a computer ?

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies and rebooting your computer ?

Have you tried a different browser ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@mrigas,

This thread was last active more than 9 years ago. Posting on it is not advisable, as things have changed an awful lot since 2013, and the original question is almost certainly not related to something happening with your ability to see pictures on eBay now.

You can see the date of a thread (or a post) on the top right of the post. For instance, the thread's opening post shows:

on 13-04-2013 11:38 AM

You'd be best off starting a new thread entirely, as a moderator is sure to be along soon to lock this old thread down. (It's also in the wrong board; you should probably post this in Technical Issues.) Just click onto Start a conversation, and you'll begin a new thread. (Or click onto this link: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/Technicalissues).

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

SNAP, padi.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply