Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Warning do not use Credit Cards on ebay with your paypal account, they just cost me $100,

Do not ever use a credit card on ebay through paypal, they just cost me $100, (more actually) I purchased a generator that never came so I got the buyer to refund the money to my paypal account, I had paid this off my credit card, i had to becuase i ...

Return dispute

I started a dispute with a seller as the item was not as described and was faulty also. The return was accepted but the seller wouldn't prepay postage return. The address for return was in New York, USA. The package was posted to me in Australia from...

Resolved! I got emailed an invoice for an item I was negotiating price on

I had to contact a seller in china to ask for a left handed variant of an archery bow. They said they could do it but the listing had no left hand option. They told me to make an offer on the listing as the price they could do was better than the adv...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller sent 2 items

Some items I bought from a seller overseas took 8 weeks to arrive, I notified the seller who kindly resent them. Then I received 2 parcels on the same day with the same items but only paid for one. It is going to cost me more to return to the seller ...

order hasnt receive what to do

I havent receive this item purchased last year July nd after several emails sent to supplier no reply please help

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REMOVED

has anyone had a problem with free shipping from REMOVED where they had to pay for frate when you thought it was free shipping

You Can't Buy A Goose on eBay (aka Gifting/Buying/Contemplation à la Twelve Days of Christmas)

Well! Pluck my feathers and call me a fricassée, it's obvious that one can't buy a goose for Christmas Day roasting on eBay. eBay doesn't provide such components of Christmas dinners. (Missed opportunity?) You can, of course, buy Lego figurines of a ...

My True Love sent to me... A Partridge in a Pear Tree

How should I deal with a misleading item?

Okay. I haven't really had any issues on eBay yet, but I was wondering how I should respond to this problem. I recently ordered a game and art book from somebody. The picture that was given showed the game and the cover of the book, which looked imma...

Resolved! Optus Yes Box

I bought a Optus Yes Box for $120.00 on eBay to use as a recorder but by the looks of it this can't be done so I was wondering why these boxes are being sold when it seems they are useless ? or is there a way to use them?

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Happy thoughts

Hi, I have been checking through some forum posts and find that most are from unhappy sellers or buyers. I just wanted to say that I have been fortunate to have made several purchases that have been just awesome! I recently bought some Old Bay Season...

Resolved! I purchased a 18 ct gold item $500 went to process it and it dissolved in test solution no refund

seller claimed it was tested i asked for test results no answer ebaytold me to work it out with the seller and canceled my claim and he raised a counter claim and one the case because i could not return it in sold condition he never supplied a test d...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I complain about a listing which is not as described by seller (in good working order)

I want a listing removed and seller checked as the listing is for a car part described as in good working order where the picture shows otherwise. It would be useless because two captive nuts are missing thus not allowing the upper plenum to be attac...