Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I complain about a listing which is not as described by seller (in good working order)

I want a listing removed and seller checked as the listing is for a car part described as in good working order where the picture shows otherwise. It would be useless because two captive nuts are missing thus not allowing the upper plenum to be attac...

Beware of seller; <Removed>

After buying an item from , it took me 20 phone calls, lots of messages, I was told lies, given false tracking numbers, then finally got a refund. I left neg feedback, only to find Ebay removed the feedback i left, the seller was back on 100% positi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 61 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trouble wwith Australian Customs.(seeds)

I sometimes buy flower seeds from eBay sellers.A beautiful range is available. But recently i ordered 3 packets of Impatiens from 3 different sellers ( to get the colours i wanted ), as well as some other seeds. Customs has confiscated them all, givi...

• 60 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Item Not Received - Next step - Ebay or Paypal???

Firstly Merry Christmas Everyone. I just have a question as I have noticed on the boards recently buyers mention Item Not Recieved disputes.There has been talk re claims being lodged via eBay and not Paypal. Confused. What is the difference and what ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do honest but negative reviews NOT get published?

I recently had a bad experience with a seller, their product (refinished golf balls) was not as advertised and was defective. My emails communication were polite and factual, the seller agreed with me that the defect does indeed happen. He offered to...

How many times should an item be relisted.....?

Just curious about other peoples opinion. I have watched something get relisted over and over again for the last 18 months for the same price. This item wil never ever sell at the price they want for it.....it even got to the point where I emailed th...

• 81 replies
  • 0 Helpful

there really is NO protection...!

I have been thru countless mediations with ebay and paypal trying to retrieve my money for a returned item.. the seller (company) have tricked me into leaving positive feedback and now wont give my money.. there is NO function to change my feedback a...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why I cannot see message from seller in open PP case?

I opened a case for significantly not as described item yesterday. This what it looks liketoday:When I click on the link next to the message nothing happens. When I go to the VIEW in the table there is only my message, but the button to escalate is t...

case.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammer!!!

This seller sells at a very attracting price and then remove the listing but did make a refund WITHOUT NOTICE or EMAIL or ANYTHING. The worst part is I can't even leave a feedback to his/her profile. No wonder he/she has a 100% positive feedback. eba...

Why can't I buy a Pilbara Shirt ? I have followed all instruction/ the result is the payment is not

Okay, have attempted to purchase a RITEMATE PILBARA CLOSED FRONT SHORT SLEEVE MENS RM200CPS-RED TAX INVOICE SUPPLIED 5XL-50inch chest. Enter VISA card details correctly, they follow prompts to confirm and buy; then this comes along... YOU HAVE REACHE...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! watched items in US$ can i change it?

hi, i just noticed all my items i'm watching have been converted to US$i'm sure they were being converted to AU$can i change it back? cheers

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Afterpay on Ebay

Any news yet on "Afterpay" officially starting on Ebay early 2020. It sure would be handy to be able to use it for purchases. Amazon now have Zippay, so that's a fair amount of competition for Ebay.