Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recently I bought an item from a seller in the US, paid for the item to be delivered to Australia vi

Recently I bought an item from a seller in the US, paid for the item to be delivered to Australia via the Global Shipping Program. I was given a tracking number, which showed the progress of the delivery. However the progress changed from In Transit ...

hi please help

hi is there any one can help me as I purchase and made an offer for a certain gold ring and the seller accept my offer And all the sudden he wants to cancel the transaction he did cancel and ebay respond that transaction cant be canceled and now im h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I did't get an invoice from seller

Hi eBay, I have one complaint with seller I paid for the mask on June 7th, and at the same time I left a message asking the seller to give me an invoice, but, so far, I still haven't gotten an invoice, I suspect that the seller doesn't have a legal r...

Is there any way to report a seller who cancelled your order

I recently won a bid item that this seller had listed (located in the US), on the listing the seller stated to contact them if I want it to be shipped internationally, I messaged them prior to purchase and they quoted me the postage to my location (A...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Multiple listing making search so frustrating.

I used to be very active on ebay some years ago. Was quite a large seller untill numerous changes led me to shut up shop so to speak.I rarely buy now but one thing that has become so prevelant in multiple listing options. I can't remember the propper...

wasted time

Been trying for 6 months to resolve an issue , first the seller fobbed me off to the SUPPLIER DOMETIC.Then a staff member there was quite rude , maintaining that a 3-way(GAS, 240v,12v) fridge could not be operated on 12v.Then everything shut down for...

Resolved! can I get a refund after 2 months for a faulty item

I bought a pair of shoes 2 months ago to wear in winter. I did'nt really look at them when they arrived (silly I know) so yesterday I put them on and went to the supermarket for a quick trip, they felt comfortable and my husband drove us home. As I w...

Resolved! Laptop stopped working - tech says it was because of Aftermarket charger supplied.

Hi there.Last September I bought a reconditioned laptop. The listing said it had an aftermarket charger and that it worked fine. April this year comes, and it has stopped charging all together. I took it to a local tech and they say that the problem ...

Postage to Australia ridiculous...

Is that postage legit? That is insane $700 AUD to post to Australia.. I mean post overseas to here got so bad i literally stopped using Ebay almost completely but this one takes the cake.. 179 Euros for the toys ok, they are some what rare, but EUR 3...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller scammed me with fake tracking?

Hello everyone, I had purchased 2x GPU's on the 08 Nov 2022. Since these items were marked as brand new and the price listed was around MSRP, but had $300 off coupon attached to them I pulled the trigger and bought it using two seperate transactions....

Scam seller with fake tracking number. Ebay refuse to cover the refund guarantee

On 02/07/2021 I purchased a baby pram from a seller. The ebay shows the item was delivered on 06/07/2021 but I have not received anything. I checked auspost tracking number but the number has no information (I don’t know how the seller is able to do ...