Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scam seller with fake tracking number. Ebay refuse to cover the refund guarantee

On 02/07/2021 I purchased a baby pram from a seller. The ebay shows the item was delivered on 06/07/2021 but I have not received anything. I checked auspost tracking number but the number has no information (I don’t know how the seller is able to do ...

seller not telling truth

i recieved this email if they are australian seller as on photo this email is not truthfull"Dear buyer ,Sorry to bother you .With regard to the item you bought recently ,we sent the product to the logistics company, but the logistics company said tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone noticed sellers of Chinese items using Aramex (Fast Way) with really long delivery times?

Many of the items I'd order from overseas (mainly China) are available from sellers located in Australia but they're using Aramex / Fast Way couriers. While they say they're in Sydney / Melbourne etc the items take 10-12 days to be delivered. There's...

• 15 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Watch out for these types of SCAM Sellers....

Hi Everyone,Just thought I should mention here about one method of Scam sellers are using. I got caught out, fortunately was able to recover my payment via paypal but it was a stressful event to go through so if I can save someone else the same misfo...

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Seller issue

HAS A NYONE DEALT WITH THIS SELLER.... SELLING GOODS THAT FALL APART WITHIN 6 MONTHS THEN SHUTS OFF COMMUNICATION WHEN TRYING TO GET WARRANTY FULL ON SCAMMERS BEWARE!!!!

Freight Price Gouging by Seller

I am buying this Mannequin for $268 from this seller and it stated on the Ad that shipping was $30 to Sydney as they are shipping from Melbourne. But it is one of these "Commit to Buy" sales before they give you the updated invoice with the shipping ...

please ebay refund

The nasal irrigator I bought on December 23, 2022, has not received goods yet.The seller agrees to a refund, why has eBay not solved it for me so far?The first time I appealed for a refund, eBay irresponsibly rejected me.The second appeal was agreed ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! goods blocked by customs

I’ve now purchased a similar product ( ceiling hook for hanging lights or potted plants) both sellers are returning due to the product not getting through Australian customs. It’s powder coated aluminium. first seller contacted me with the issue afte...

Resolved! Potentially misleading seller “feedback” claims.

I recently found an item that I might have been interested in purchasing. The eBay page had the usual seller’s feedback box up in the top right-hand corner of the page. The figure of 98.1% was in the box. At first glance, anyone could be forgiven for...

Resolved! Click & Collect stores missing

Ebay has removed all my nearby Click & Collect locations yet they are available to other family Ebay accounts at the same address. Literally there is like a 5km circle around me with nothing on the location map but they are there on my fathers accoun...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel a Cancellation

Help. I’m in talks with a seller and sorting out pickup.At the time I committed to purchase but at the full amount by mistake so I submitted a cancel order request. The seller has since added pick up as an option and I have now paid.How can I cancel ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful