Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sooo dissapointed- restricted for 30 days

Soo..I listed a product APS White Lightning which eBay claim has DMAA in it, which it doesnt in Australia, So I was banned from listing new items for 30 days.... Such a harsh penalty for a business who makes 75% of their income from ebay and whilst c...

Item not received....

ok stupid question but my brain is fried this past month... I havent had an INR in alomst 12 months I have an INR case open - happy to refund / send another one, thats not a problem. Yes Ill ask them their address etc to check it on Paypal. But is th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Temporary Restriction

I sell knives.Some of them have bone handles.I received an email last night saying a 3 day restriction on selling had been placed on me for three days for contravention of eBay IVORY Policy:"After reviewing your eBay account, it appears that you have...

unfair retun request

I recieved a return request from a buyer complaining about a stain on a top, i'd decripded the stain in the add body and there's also a picture showing it, and i've uploaded the picture and screen cap of the ad to the return request page, is there an...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New restrictions - seriously annoyed

I have an 8 year history of selling on Ebay, was on 100% rating for most of that time. This April I had 3 complaints about the same product which coincided with an emergency I had to attend o/s and escalated to disputes Ebay determined in my abscence...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RETURN POLICY WHAT A JOKE

Ebay does it again RETURN POLICY What is the seller to do , the buyer buys items , gets what he ordered , then realises item HE ORDERED does fit his Machine, we supplied what he ordered , he makes mistake , but places claim in item not as described ,...

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Unwanted overseas Buyer

Hi, Just looking for some advice.I've been selling a few old Dvd's and Cd's over the last few weeks and a buyer from Switzerland bought one of my items.I had all my Buyer Requirements in place. Only Australian buyers etc. The buyer used an Australian...

Just sold item and cannot access funds

Hey guys, I've only just learned about this today so bear with me, In the past I have used ebay for the occasional purchase or to get rid of something for some extra cash. I've only made about 25 transactions but I've sold nearly $1500 worth of stuff...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer claims they have not received one of the items. Advise needed!

A buyer made two seperate transactions on the 9th of August, but over the weekend I received an email from the customer after nearly a month claiming that one of the two items they have not received. I always post multiple items purchased together an...

Why won't seller return my item....even though I refunded as E bay seemed to be getting very pushy .

BUYER WON"T RETURN MY ITEM EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS BEEN FULLY REFUNDED E bay are not helping and say I should not have refunded until item was returned .....I was even happy to pay postage ....she just doesn't answer emails .........now has money and tea...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MyEbay message system

Did everyone elses message system in Selling manager change a couple of weeks ago? I can't seem to be able to filter messages anymore and the emails are displayed differently. Before I could click on a message and it would display below the message l...