Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! A question to all sellers

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I was just speculating if any sellers here use Australian Post satchels when you sell an item and just go to your nearest Post Box to post them instead of the Post Office? and my second question is...

let me explain some parts of the law

a lot of posters keep thinking that if its written in the law ,thats it. well wrong ,ask any solicitor.if that was the case we would not need any courts.a law is written for instance law 1. then there is only if a or f or section bla , does not ocur....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 210 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What should I do?

Hoping to get some advice on an item I have just sold? I realize that the condition I had described this item is not as good as it actually is!! I know, its a big stuff up and goes against everything that eBay is and all that!!! Not sure how to proce...

Resolved! New lesson for the sellers on local pickup items

I feel I should share my experience from ebay as a casual seller face a trouble with a buyer.Recently, I post my many items on ebay. Most of them are local pickup only. I have a few case to solve every week, some buyers bid my items even know it is l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP PLEASE Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

Hi I am having a lot of troubles with Disney Frozen goods. I am an Australian Business with a website and ebay and I only get genuine items from Australian wholesalers. Never direct from china.Some of our Frozen products keep getting removed and I do...

Ebay fee's on international shipping

Am I wrong, I was to believe that when we sell item internationally a shipping fee was exempt?We list our items post free, this Ebay forced us to do, of course it is not free we have to pay for it. Ok that we cannot argue with as no one will listen e...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Font size and Colour

Hi, I am unable to change the font size and colour when I either revise or start a new listing...Has anyone else had this issue? RegardsSharon

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Positive feedback received, then item not received case opened

Hi all, Has anyone come across this situation before: I sent items via letter post, no tracking (my bad, I know) to the US and received positive feedback 10 days later saying the beads had arrived, buyer was happy, etc. Now today, two weeks after lea...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

why does a buyer contact me after a month stating there item has not arrived after a month, it had a return address on it.... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

international bidders

Can anyone tell me how to stop international bidders from buying from my site, there a pain in the ass, not paying,, been looking in My Selling preferences, unsure where its located, to block international bidders. Regards John

Why do people try to sell gift cards for WAY above face value?

I shop for Xbox gift cards on eBay. Most of the time, I am able to at least have a shot at getting a pretty good deal. However, there are times that I will see a gift card being sold for WAY above face value. For example, there is currently a $50 Xbo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credits for the August FVF Promotion

I couldn't find the original thread about this promotion (no FVF on sales where you create an order discount via Promotions Manager, through most of August), but I did just want to mention that I received my credit at some point in the last 24 hours ...

EBAY SALES ARE SLOW??

We have operated a small homewares store on eBay for 6 years and found sales in the last few months to be the slowest for a long time. Perhaps we need to update what we sell, but my gut feel is that the marketplace is in some sort of slump. Just a ye...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UPC number glitch !!

I having multiple sizes and colours for my listed shoes. I have enetered all the UPC but should I go back and change the quanity to 0 in a colour (because I have sold the size in my physical shop) . ALL the UPC listings for the whole listing disappea...