Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anyone else have any problems with sales today?

I had a customer order three items, the order was grouped together when I checked MyEbay. I then checked my emails and paypal and I recieved two payments for the order (2 x the order total). I short while later I couldn't log into ebay, then when it ...

Anyone Played with Promotions Manager?

It appeared yesterday in Manage My Store, had a bunch of T&Cs to accept, but there seems to be a relatively diverse range of options for offering discounts, eg $ or % discounts for a certain spend, or number of items in order, and while no customer-e...

Anyone use subsidised post?

We have had the arguments about free post vs actual post. Just wanting to hear from those who offer a flat post rate which is less than actual, that way you keep item price down but as your advertised post is always less than actual eg say $5 whether...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No listing or final value fees But account shows other

OK so I took up Ebays offer to me to sell 3 items I no longer needed & pay no listing or final value fees ending 2 June 15. I listed 2 items on 31 May & 1 item 1 June.I item sold, 1 didnt, 1 still active. The one sold has my account showing a final v...

Resolved! Money Transfer

There was a thread on here in the last couple of weeks discussing ways of sending international money transfers.There was one mentiond run by Westpac I think it name started with "X", not sure tho.I cant for the life of me recall the name.Have tried ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

now I know why a post loose money

I just got a letter parcel it had sydney water and on the right postage paid australia, on the back it had many ways to pay your bill.well I dont live in sydney ,but it was addressed to me ,I opened it and it was a parcel I ordered from a seller in n...

• 278 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bad Buyers increasing by the day - what is going on?

Has anybody else noticed a sharp increase in bad buyers?Lately I've had increased large numbers of buyers a) not paying for items, or b) just not bothering to contact me after they have purchased an item...or c) just mucking me around, stringing me o...

Flipping - here's one I haven't had before...

I have a regular buyer, buys cheap items of mine (mainly furniture), pays straight away with Paypal then I sometimes have 3-4 week wait for them to pickup even though I stipulate 5 days in my listing. I tolerate it because they regularly buy items he...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful