Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free postage and search results

When ebay decided to start charging fees on postage they claimed that items that didn't have free postage would be ranked lower in search results. Being a good little seller I dutifully started making all my new listings free postage - only to see th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something must be wrong here !!!

Item 261514010186 Something must have happened to the seller ? ( To have this amount of Neg feedback ) . Grim to say the least

No postcode on the Aust Post receipt

Today I posted a parcel and when I went to send the tracking number to the purchaser I noticed that there was no postcode on the Aust Post receipt. Is that new?

Almost all my post to Germany is not received!!

So recently I have alot of buyers from Germany who are not receiving their items (Or receive their items very late). Because of this, I have alot of opened cases for items not received. I have blocked Germany from buying along with a few other annoyi...

Auction item

I have an item on auction which ends in 5 days. Someone asked me a buy it now price which I quoted privately. They now want to buy the item before the auction ends. Is this allowed?

Shipping from USA to Australia.

I sell and ship my items from US to Australia and was wondering if there is any postal service better then anotherthat does better job within the Australia. I noticed that there is a difference in delivery times from USPS to UPSand FEDEX but the time...

Resolved! interesting reading...

For all sellers out there that have got an item not arived, it may well be due to phone users buying off ebay with the app, for a while now I've been getting items sent to me but my full address wasn't written or printed ( ie part address wasn't sent...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One of two parcels haven't turned up, now what please?

I sent two parcels going to the one buyer, one address from the same PO at the same time on the same day.Both with registered mail.I've checked the tracking.One has arrived and the other is saying "no events currently found". It's registered mail grr...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling car fees

I put car on eBay for sale with reserve price and eBay charged me $25.00 (for firs invoice sent to me! Sell was unsuccessful so I relisted car, eBay again grab $25.00 Looks like car will not be sold on eBay but how is possible to pay more for unsold ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it a usual thing for Australian listings?

When I list my item for international sales, all my items include insurance.Weather shipping is free or not, I would NOT let item out of the dooruninsured. Hower when I occassionally buy things from Australia for mylittle ones I see that the items do...