Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Brand missuse suggestions.

Hello,I've listed this morning a train made by a brand called Roco. That brand together with most other brands -made in HO scale- run on what's called 2 rail DC. There are a few other systems around which are not compatible with each other despite th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can not sell anything

Hey everybody. I says I can't sell "internationally" but i dont want to I just want to sell stuff but it wont let me sell anything. Why is this? I could a few months ago. I originally made my account in Ireland but now I live in Australia. But I used...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So is re-listing free or not?

Looking to give a little feedback to eBay and to maybe get some feedback to. Before you read any further answer this question: Are you eligable for free relistings on unsold auctions? According to my info the answer is yes. So enough with the bandyin...

Any other sellers experiencing duplicate orders?

It's been many years since I posted on here.... but I need a small vent! We quite often have buyers purchase the same item twice, three times and sometimes even a fourth time when they only want one. I don't know if they are having problems with thei...

Global Shipping Program

More a Buying than a Selling issue but, certainly relevant to Sellers hence my decision to post on this board. Recently bought a couple of items from the US (retro NOS car stereo and a Longines watch for my collection, to satisfy the curious among yo...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is it when you state that you only post to Australia, that you get international people buying.

I have a few ebay accounts because i sell for different people. On all of my accounts i clearly state that i sell to Australia only. Why do people not read that? I now have a lady from PNG that has bought items from 2 accounts. I wish they would read...

Good News Finally - Increase In Sales for July

After months and months of below average sales I have been pleasantly surprised this month with a dramatic increase in sales from around $200 per month to $800 for July. Has anybody else noticed an increase in sales Could it be Ebay now advertising o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair defect for item not received.

How about this for a 'joke' ??!! Mid June, I sent an item to a buyer in Victoria (Reg Post). When Australia Post found no-one to sign for it, they carded it and took it back to the local PO for buyer collection. Eighteen days elapsed with buyer bothe...

BAD BUYER

For the past month or so, I have had a certain buyer open up a dispute against me in Paypal, for an item I sold to her - this item had a 99cent start - there were a few bids, but this buyer kept bidding and it finished up over $100.00 - before postin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful